The team of developers of the decentralized marketplace of android applications DAO PlayMarket 2.0 continues to actively develop the functionality, adds new features and expands the capabilities of its store. Soon the team plans to transit platform from the Rinkeby network to the working network of the Ethereum, as well as launching its own decentralized exchange.
Recently the following changes have been made:
- The section “History” is added to the application, in which users can view all committed transactions.
- Added the ability to turn on / off notifications, which will show the current status of the transaction.
- Now, local apk files will be deleted after the application installed.
- The principle of authorization on the developer’s site has been changed, due to the use of a single state store.
- New authorization methods are created for the developer’s site (MetaMask, Ledger).
The team also make other significant changes to the design and smart contracts. Recently, problems with notifications on phones with android 8.1 and above have been fixed.
Follow the news of the project you can in social networks, as well as in the official telegram https://t.me/playmarket_2.